Monday, April 23, 2012

Golf Marathon May 11, 2012

On May 11, 2012, I will be participating in my first golf marathon. This is a fundraiser for Family Promise of Northern Kentucky, the organziation for whom I work. Family Promise is the only homeless shelter in Northern Kentucky that keeps the entire family together during the crisis of temporary homelessness. I have never played 100 holes in one day, to the challenge should be extreme.

Yet, this is a fundraiser. So, if you are reading this and have the means, please consider sponsoring me for this worthy cause. Your tax deductible donation will go to supporting children and their families who are homeless in Northern Kentucky.

Also, follow me on Twitter, @bhobstetter, for updates throughout the day on May 11 on how I am playing, how I feel, weather and anything else interesting I can think. Will probably include several pictures as well.

If you would like more information, or would like to sponsor me in my efforts (please!), go to www.nkyihngolf.org.

Thanks!

No comments: